Lorena places 15th at the U.S. Open

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2007/apr07/usopen07

In her first "big time" pro road race Lorena placed 15th, in the money! Way to go Woman!

Pics will be posted in the future.

jena wise  – (7:41 PM)  

Congratulations! Okay, this is really random, but I just remembered the time you rode so far down PCH that it turned into the freeway and a cop told you that you had to turn back. Guess it paid off?

Lisa  – (12:07 AM)  

15th of my goodness !!! Man

Mike  – (12:15 AM)  

Wow! That's is freakin' awesome! I can't believe it! Keep it up! Who knows how far you can go? I'm proud to say that I have ridden with you before.

RachelAA  – (12:28 AM)  

Can words even express my amazement..... nope! Well done

Rachelle  – (10:27 PM)  

Wow, Lorena! That's AWESOME. You are an incredible athlete, and you make me proud. I brag to my friends that my sister is a pro biker. Hope they don't think it means you're really good on a Harley. I just dream about the rush I would get if I rode on your handle bars at one of those competitions. Maybe we could buy pegs and Russ could hop on the back as well. That would be SWEET!

Snow Crew  – (6:42 AM)  

ditto on everyone else's comments! AND props to Ro-ber for being so supportive!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP