Big 36 Year Old

The only thing that makes me happier than Ella's pictures is her notes. She doesn't entirely understand why I have this on the wall with the writing face up instead of the lovely picture, but it makes me happy every time I see it, to think that I am her big 36 year old girl. 
 I am feeling all grown up with this apple watch I got for my birthday. Was pretty stoked to discover I could take an infinity picture with it combined with my phone. Love. Thirty six fits me nicely.


Xoxo Grandma  – (10:27 AM)  

I love Ella'a note!

Unknown  – (2:12 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna  – (6:16 AM)  

I'm just curious to know what kind of input jackpot series had to offer? Seriously though, what a treasure! I love it when our own words of love to our children come back around to hold us. Happy Birthday again!!!

aditya  – (3:07 PM)  

Nice Blog thanks for sharing such a good things with us.

Packers and Movers in Gurgaon, reliable & cost effective certified movers and packers Gurgaon for home, office - shifting, packing, moving & storage service.
packers and movers in Gurgaon
http://blog.certifiedmoverspackers.com/
http://indianhinducalendar.blogspot.in/2017/07/hindu-calendar.html

Unknown  – (4:03 AM)  

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.
Obat Tradisional Kista Coklat
Obat Tradisional Tumor Payudara

Ufa88kh  – (1:48 AM)  

I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my website
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
online slots

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP