Old Friends

Just recently I was lucky enough to have one of my best friends, a college roommate from over a decade ago (!!!) come visit with her husband who was also a good friend. I'm so glad we live in a place with travel appeal! I had fun getting to explore Galilee and Nazareth with them, but of course the best part was getting to talk and talk and talk. There are few things in life as good as a true friend from the past!

Dana and I at the Sea of Galilee. I have never seen water so abundant with fish - huge schools everywhere and so many of them were jumping up through the surface.
At the Mount of Beatitudes. Ryan read the Beatitudes as we sat on the mount and it certainly made me listen to the familiar verses with a fresh perspective.


Melissa  – (5:29 PM)  

I am so jealous that Dana and Ryan got to visit you ! I love reading your blog :) The Villa days were the best!

Love, Mis

Brittany  – (10:45 AM)  

Awesome! I agree that few things are as great as friends from the past.

Sister-in-laws from the past are awesome, too. :) I feel like it has been way too long since I've seen you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP