Portugal

Rob made a comment today about how sad it is that Michael has traveled all over the world, but still has never been to California. Since I am pregnant, it almost made me cry. All this traveling and yet he's never been where I call home.

Anyway, our trip to Lagos, Portugal was heavenly. Rob's parents, sister Amy and her husband John met up with us there, so Smalls had all the attention a little attention-craving boy could ever dream of, and Rob and I had all the free time the parents-of-an-attention-craving-boy could ever dream of. It was a lot of fun to have a full house of good company on vacation. There were even some decent surf spots for Rob, so it was perfect!




Is there anything cuter than baby bum? He was so excited about the ocean that he escaped as I was trying to get on his swim trunks.
More baby bum. He's a bit on the skinny side and can't keep up his trunks. Half moon the whole time.

Michael and his grandpa, or as he calls him, his boo-pa. Every time Smalls woke up, he immediately exclaimed "Boo-pa!" and wanted to go on a hunt to find him....even if it was the middle of the night. They are true love.

Our villa. We had this place all to ourselves for the week for cheaper than if we all got rooms at a Motel 6. It's nice to be married to a man who must've been a travel agent in his past life.

Couldn't wipe this smile off his face as long as we were at the beach. Oh, all the trouble I've gone to entertaining Michael through the long cold winter, when he is happy as a lark just to play in the sand and water.



There were some hikes through some seriously cool rock formations, although this is a poor shot of it.

Gotta love the sand-in-mouth expression of Sir Smalls. Sorry to my mil Joy for posting an eyes closed picture, but you still look cute anyway and I couldn't help myself. He was asking for you this morning.

RachelAA  – (7:00 PM)  

Holy cow it's gorgeous there - wow, I want to go!!! Way cute bum.

Sara  – (7:18 PM)  

What a beautiful place and awesome trip!!!

Brittany  – (8:06 PM)  

Lorena, I am pretty sure I look more pregnant than you and I am not even pregnant. Sad. I think I need to go on a Candrian-pooch reducing diet or something.

Brittany  – (8:07 PM)  

Oh, and I guess I should comment on how gorgeous Portugal looked and how adorable Michael is. :)

Amy Lovell  – (7:43 AM)  

So glad we got to tag along. I already miss the Villa and awesome beaches, and you guys of course. Thanks for an awesome week.

AJ Candrian  – (11:40 AM)  

Love the pictures! And Rob looks just as pregnant as you do in that first picture. Baby girl has some major growing to do! Wish I could have been there for the fun. Michael sure is a cute kid. I miss that boy.

Xoxo Grandma  – (9:44 PM)  

Oh, please e-mail me a copy of the pool photo...the ones on my camera where so over exposed! Was Michael really asking for his grandma? Oh, I miss you guys! Fun trip. We need to figure out the next beach trip that the whole Candrian clan can join in on.

Davis Doings  – (11:17 AM)  

Wow! Rob is a great travel agent! That Villa looks like my dream vacation spot!

CK  – (8:36 PM)  

Beautiful Post!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP